Domains: Accommodation & Food Service, Architecture & Real Estate, Human Health & Social Work, Legal - HR & Administration Services, Other Services, Transport & Storage, General
Years in translation: 15
I work primarily through translation agencies, so as to be able to focus on what I do best: translate well and on time delivery.
Throughout my career, I have specialized in two main areas: the legal field and the medical field, but I'm always eager to deal with and prepare new topics in unexplored areas. I quickly do research and learn the terminology. Most of the time these primordial curiosity consolidate partnerships that have lasted or are still last for years.
LEGAL FIELD: procedural law, UE law, International law and civil law
- Translator since 2010 for various official websites, mainly coming from this section: http://europa.eu/scadplus/scad_en.htm, but also for CORDIS, the different Directorates…
- Translator since summer 2014 for the European Court of Justice
- Contracts, agreements, memorandums for private clients and big and small companies since the beginning of my career
MEDICAL FIELD: trials, medications, medications and cosmetics together, deep knowledge of cancer research and findings
- Ongoing translations for pharmaceutical companies, their weekly newsletter and updates in their websites.
- Ongoing translation for a French company operating in the skincare products market all over the world
- Many, many trials and related documentation (often legal and medical combined)
TECHNICAL FIELD: railway, fashion, jewelry
Experience (among others):
- Translator since 2006 for a leading French based company operating in the railway field, this means translation of documentation for nearly every equipment a train has on board. Really millions of words translated in very technical subjects.
- Several ecommerce websites, for fashion trademarks and apparel retail chains
- Yes, I worked also for the most famous jewelry boutique in the world, based in US
Graduated translator (School of Interpreters and Translators, Turin)